Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I got this here kerosene wick lit on my 'puter finally and I'm lookin' to kick some 'lectronic ass! I ain't as smart as Dan Rather 'cause I don't know how to forge anything -- I did try to sign Uncle Ned's name on his Social Security check once but that didn't work out too well and I wound up pulling 11-29 in the county pee farm.

Anyhow, y'all better look out 'cause the Electronic Bubba is loose and ready to kick some big ass! Once I figure out what all these little buttons is I'm gonna be dangerous.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least it weren't a felony on that SS gig. Anywho! We all know who Dan sides up to. He likes a news scoup even if he has to make it up. His traitorism goes back a long way. Why else would the butcher of Baghdad grant him a second interview. Fidel is a nice guy as long as he still sends me those Havana's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home